top of page
68-1820 Waikoloa Rd., Waikoloa, HI 96738
Waikoloa Plaza is being developed by Meridian Pacific, Ltd. on 18 acres in the town of Waikoloa Village on the Big Island of Hawaii. Located within the South Kohala District, it is just east of Queen Kaahumanu Highway, and five miles up the Waikoloa Road from the coast. Waikoloa Plaza will have a distinctive blend of tenants to provide visitors needed daily services, specialty shopping, entertainment and eateries in the continuously growing Waikoloa Village community.
• Over 136,000 square feet of gross leasable space
• 20 minutes from the Kona International Airport
• 30,000 tourists each week driving rental cars
• 9,500 hotel rooms, condos and time shares are just minutes away
• Waikoloa Village Golf Club with its 18-hole course sits directly across from Waikoloa Plaza
• Hawaii Tourism Authority reports 1.2 million foreign and domestic visitors to the Kona Coast areas annually. Since 2016, non-stop flights from Japan now fly direct to Kona.
Visit Site >
Holiday Inn Express
bottom of page