PUNA KAI SHOPPING CENTER
15-2714 Pahoa Village Rd. Pahoa, HI 96778
Located in the town of Pahoa, within the Puna District on the Big Island of Hawaii. The shopping center is just south of Keaau-Pahoa Road, at the intersection of Pahoa Village Road & Kahakai Boulevard.
Puna Kai provides a distinctive blend of daily services, specialty shops, entertainment, and eateries, and will be anchored by 35,302 SF Malama Market.
Building architecture reflects the old Hawaii ambiance and charm, inspiring Puna Kai to be the gathering place in Pahoa that has something for everyone.
• New 9.93 acre shopping center, with 114,839 SF of gross leasable area
• Anchored by 35,302 SF Malama Market
• Tremendous visibility - Puna Kai is well positioned at the crossroads where Keaau-Pahoa Road (Hwy 130) meets Pahoa Village Road
• The main intersection has an average traffic count of 22,296 cars per day
• Leasing opportunities currently exist for potential tenants ranging from 800 SF to over 5,000 SF
Visit Site >
O'Reilly Auto Parts